Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi DO
Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Beaufort, SC, with another office in Hilton Head Island, SC. He has 51 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
An awesome physician!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi - Posted on January 3rd, 2014
51 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1967
Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Salvatore C Assorgi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Beaufort, SC.