The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Azzoli
Dr. Salvatore Azzoli, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Providence, RI. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Azzoli is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Roger Williams Hospital and St. Joseph Health Services. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Azzoli has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Azzoli is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Rhode Island Hospital
Roger Williams Hospital
St. Joseph Health Services
St. Joseph Hospital-Inpt
Our Lady of Fatima Hospital
St. Joseph Living Center
46 Years Experience
Loyola University Chicago
Graduated in 1967
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions200 High Service Ave, Providence, RI
Dr. Salvatore Azzoli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Providence, RI.