Dr. Salvatore C Baldino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore C Baldino?

Over and Above

I took the liberty to go to his office after the office closed without an appointment, hoping that I would find him there, being the male gemini that I am. Yes, he was not only there, but he also examined my bite on the back of my neck. My fear that it was a tick bite drove me to him was disavowed to my great pleasure. A doctor that does not shut his door to a patient in need. Dr. Baldino has always displayed , professionalism, excellent care, wit, charm with the ability to articulate intelligently.

lousy

it was such a long wait there was no one in the office this dr was very rude he told me that I should not have anxieties and that I should deal with life just like everyone else for no reason this was unreal everyone has their own needs and he was very ignorant and rude making me feel very uncomfortable like I am the only one with a problem around I would never go back there again

He has been my physician for over 30 years and will be until one of us goes or he retires. Dr.Baldino is caring, professional, and an excellent doctor.

Best Ever

I've been a patient of Dr. Baldino for 31 years and have had only wonderful experiences and treatment. He is truely the best.