Dr. Salvatore Q Napoli Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore Q Napoli?

Amazing Doctor

I've only been seeing Dr. Napoli for a short time but he is such an amazing Dr. He's been going to bat for me to help with my diagnosis. He's explained every step of the way so I understand exactly what is going on and what I should expect. He's very kind, he listens, and he cares about his patients. I couldn't ask for a better doctor.

Disappointed in response to folllow letters to keep my PCP aprised.

My primary care doctor called on several occasions to get my records or an update because I am a complicated patient I have a few diagnosis and not once did she receive an update note. She is less than pleased.

Top notch

Dr Napoli is amazing and brilliant. He is thorough and spends the time he needs to understand your needs and becomes invested in your best treatment. He sits and actually listens. His kindness and compassion is first rate. I could not imagine a better neurologist.

Love everything about the doctor and the nurse practitioner.

The most compassionate Doctor I've ever met!

I have been with Dr. Napoli since 2000 when he was still at the Brigham in Boston. I was so impressed with his kindness and the fact that he didn't try to tell me what was wrong but listened to what was going on with me! From there he ordered tests and, when the diagnosis was firm, he told me in a way that gave me hope. From then, he has allowed me to be in charge of what medications I wanted to try. I would and, have recommended him to anyone I know struggling with this disease! I am a very grateful patient to have such a caring Doctor!

It is a pleasure to be under the car of Savatore Napoli.....His compassion, understanding, knowledge and honesty are what makes him remarkable....He has been my doctor for almost 3 years and my treatment for MS has been incredibly positive....Dr Napoli has also provided my mother with exceptional care and in the process has improved the quality of our lives....If you have any issues that involve MS and Neurology Sal Napoli is the perfect choice....God Bless you Dr. NMarcus and Family....

Vanessa alhoCarv

I had beeing seen by Dr. Napoli in Bringham Women Hospital, I would like to contact him to say thanks for the excellent attendance he gave to me. I ha ...

Bad Staff