Dr. Salvatore J Pacella III Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Salvatore J Pacella III?

Brilliant

As a Stage 111, breast cancer survivor, double mastectomy and five unsuccessful reconstruction operations by another doctor, I was blessed to become a patient of Dr Pacella by default. He is professional, brilliant and an extremely talented plastic surgeon. When I met him the first time my situation was dire, it was eventually decided to remove both my unsuccessful implants. He then perfomed a tram flap operation on the left side and diep flap was performed at the same time, on the right side. Another small followup operation and then finally an amazing nipple reconstruction using a skin graft, no tattoing. Dr. Pacella gave me back my physical self esteem, listened to my requests and has the rare ability to place his patients needs above all else. If you are looking for a wonderful cosmetic surgeon Dr Pacella and his caring staff is just the place for you. I am now a five year survivor and counting.

Tummy Tuck 2012

BRILLIANT. I had a TT in 2012. I waited before to place a review to see how things move on. I am an anxious patient that had very little surgery in the past and I was "scared". I visited 7 doctors. Some were big names in San Diego. Dr Pacella was by far the best, I was impress with his knowledge and his outstanding care and staff. He never counted the post-op visits but follow me as needed and even more since I am an anxious patient. The evening of the surgery I had little concerns and himself he took the time to talk to my husband to make sure all was fine. The result is beyond my expectation. Dr Pacella is devoted to take care of children with facial birth defects and other causes through the Fresh Start Surgical Gifts Foundation. He is a very compassionate doctor. I RECOMMEND him highly. A true artist, human, highly skilled and he CARES.

Bi lateral breast reduction

Dr Pacella totally botched my breast reduction I have HUGE scars on my breast about two inches wide and from the bottom of my breast to my nipple it has been almost 3 years since my surgery and I am still having "dissolvable" stitches surface in puss pockets. I am have have had to consult another physician to correct my breast and found that not only do I have to have the surgery re done because of the outer appearance but I have pockets of crap (puss, stitches) in my breast that can be of heath concern. I DO NOT RECOMMEND this Dr to ANYONE. Be careful and do your research the reason he doesn't have a look book is because he is a bad Dr.

I had breast augmentation with Dr Pacella and I'm so happy with my result. He took time and answered all my concerns about the surgery. Follow-up visits were excellent. I was able informed of what to expect and my healing was exactly as he informed me of.I felt secure with my decision to have Dr Pacella perform my surgery. Would recommend him to anybody.

Not able to hide his emotions or his dislike of patient, unless it's a major surgery he's not to interested and he showed it.

excellent results, amazing attention to detail

Beware!

Please make sure that you specifically ask how much a consult will be. Most places consults are free, they aren't here. Of course they wont tell you this unless you ASK. I went in for a consult on breast augmentation and was sent a bill for 443 dollars. Most other establishments give free consults to EARN your business, not here. They are sneaky so please don't make the same mistake I did and ASK!

Dr. Salvatore J Pacella III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.