Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Salvatore Silvestri
Dr. Salvatore Silvestri, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orlando, FL, with another office in Orlando, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Silvestri is affiliated with Orlando Regional Medical Center, Florida Hospital Waterman and Lucerne Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Salvatore Silvestri has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Silvestri is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orlando Regional Medical Center
Florida Hospital Waterman
Lucerne Medical Center
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health
Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children & Women
25 Years Experience
New York University - Mount Sinai
Graduated in 1988
Johns Hopkins Health System
Dr. Salvatore Silvestri accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Salvatore Silvestri in this video.
Dr. Salvatore Silvestri is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.