Dr. Salwa M Mikhail Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Salwa M Mikhail?

Dr. Mikhail is a great doctor. she always on call and truly cares about the patient as a whole. She is knowledgeable and current on whats going on with children and adult medicine. just love her.

She is very caring doctor and you can call her on her cell for emergency. When I was on vacation and my daughter had an ear infection she did every effort to get her get her the medication over the phon e

She is caring and hand on easy to get in touch with

She treats each child like her own. You can always get a hold of her.And my daughter love her. great bedside manner

Dr. Mikhail is a knowledgeable and caring practitioner. She interacts with both the patient and the parent, putting all at ease during the visit. Very thorough, taking the time to listen and respond to all concerns...a rarity in today's healthcare market place.

Kind Hearted and Smart!

Dr. Mikhail was the sweetest doctor I and my kids have interacted with. She is so tender and caring in the way she treats her patients. She truly is concerned for every child that she sees. She is very knowledgeable, and was quick to diagnose the problem. She also put my worries at rest by explaining the situation in simple terms for me. Dr. Mikhail also took a step further in following up with my kids a few days after. She is a genuine doctor who cares about people. That is hard to find these days

i have 3 children seen by Dr Mikhail. She is an excellent physician. She treats my children pationately.She is very knolwdgable ans she is always available to me even in sundays and late hours of night.I recommended her to all of my family and friends and all of them liked her. I highly recommend her.

S . Michael

I was very nervous over finding a new doctor for my one year old son, but I was so relieved when I saw how my son interacted with her. He never cried as he used to do at doctor's office. She is very knolwegable and pleasent. She is one of the most caring doctors and always available on phone for questions. I highly recommend her.

She always spent enough time to listen to my worries and concerns and always gave me sound advices, she is a pleasant and caring doctor, I highly recommend her.

Just avoid

I would recommend to just stay away from this so called fake doctor... has no knowledge of what she's saying and doesn't even know what she's talking about. Just stays in her our dream world while talking to you. Ofcourse she gives lot of time to listen to you but that's because at that time she's not listening to you but thinking something else. Poor diagnosis, poor communication, poor everything. I changed my doctor and i am happy.

Dr. Salwa M Mikhail is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jersey City, NJ.