Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sam A Arasoghli has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Sam A Arasoghli has the following 9 expertise
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
Dr. Sam A Arasoghli has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sam A Arasoghli is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
Biggest Ahole Ive ever been to. Needs to have his licsense revolked. 5 months ago I developed an ear infection and the eardrum perforated. His solution is to do nothing so it can keep getting infected. Said he didnt feel comfortable doing surgery . Worthless copay collector. Needs to go bacl to the Middle East . Nobody likes this clown
I am glad I am not the only one with worst experience ever,what is wrong with the doctors??? rude,mean,discourteus,bad manners.i am a senior i was there last week.i wait 2 months for the reference to see this doctor.he spend 5 minutes did not respond any of my questions for hearing problems.he walk away from the room left us with the nurse who answer some questions and never come back..he did not show any interest at all only in receiving a payment.
My daughter and I met with the Dr and were NOT impressed. Not only did we have to wait 30 minutes in the outer office, but an additional 10 in the inside office. I am a professional person and it irritates me when my time is not valued as the Dr's time seems to be. But the real problem was that the Dr has poor interpersonal skills (bedside manner), treated us rather rudely and was not able/did not answer our questions fully. When a Dr who's going to perform any kind of surgery on you doesn't make you feel comfortable or confident about him or the procedure at hand, you should get out of there--and we did! We both left feeling like there would be NO WAY we'd have him perform any surgery on either of us!
I've been going to Dr. Arasoghli for various ear and sinus issues for approximately 34 years and I highly recommend him. He's an excellent, qualified Dr. and has helped me tremendously over the years. He has a very concerned, caring demeanor and is very polite and respectful. Never had any problems with his staff.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
38 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1980
Uc Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Sam A Arasoghli accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare HMO CA
- Aetna Whole Health PrimeCare OAMC CA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- CIGNA Southern CA Value
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSam Arasoghli Md, 297 W Artesia St Ste A, Pomona, CA
Dr. Sam A Arasoghli is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pomona, CA.