Dr. Osama B Atallah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Osama B Atallah?

my son had a lot of complications

My son had a colon surgery 4 months in 2017 ago with Dr Atallah as a preventive procedure, after the surgery my son had a lot of complications and Dr Atallah never was able to explain why my son had this complication or too much pain for weeks, now my son life is horrible, he is not able to evacuate, it takes 20 to 30 minutes to evacuate the J pouch, he goes to the restroom 10 times or more in 24 hours, my son quality of life is now horrible he lost one year of school and Dr Atallah is not able to solve this problem or explain why this is happening. My son is only 21 years. Was this a bad practice? Suddenly few days ago (January 2017), we got a letter stating Dr Atallah is leaving the practice. Dr Atallah is running away and my son is still having this horrible complication. Dr Atallah why you are running away while you still do not solve the problem my son is having after you did the surgery??????

lack of preparation and shoddy facilities

After waiting 1.5 hrs went into an examining room resurrected from the 1950's. The examining table had stuffing coming out of the upholstery and the cabinets looked homemade. The attend then told me that they only had my records thru 2014 She then questioned me on how much of my colon had been removed which should have been in my records prior to 2014 It became apparent that the Doctor had not reviewed my records since they did not have them available. After 1.25 hrs I was forced to leave to pick up a patient leaving the hospital Only two patients were seen during my stay and no explanation was ever offered to waiting people. I was very disappointed in the facility,staff concerns and your inflated ratings. Sorry.

Excellent doctor!!

Very kind and nice doctor. Makes you feel at ease and even tho it was my first visit, I felt as if he had been my doctor for a long time from how caring his bedside manner is.

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Sam Atallah is an amazing man and surgeon. Would recommend!

Great surgeon and human...

Excellent, compassionate and confident surgeon. Doesn't waste time! Very approachable and caring.

Mrs Gail Vernon

If it wasn't for Dr Atallah I would NOT be alive today as he literally saved my life 1.5 years ago March. Ge is an incredible Doctor!!

average

I had basic surgery for diverticulitis then severe infection life threathening when he released me from the hospital, I was back a day later for emergency surgery. Still another infection from the second surgery, then a third surgery with another infection, finally a fourth surgery with yet another small infection. His staff was not that helpful, they seemed annoyed with me for whatever reason. I was very sick and felt like I was not being taken care of then I receive this HUGE bill in the mail.. for what?

Excellent surgeon

Dr. Atallah is an outstanding surgeon and a kind man. He explains everything thoroughly. His office is clean, beautiful, and well-run by a very competent staff. Every visit has gone smoothly.

I would recommend this surgeon not only because my surgery went great, but because he is caring and approachable.

My surgery outcome and recovery was remarkably well. He considerate and skilled.

Dr. Osama B Atallah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Orlando, FL.