Have you seen Dr. Sam Baradarian?

The best of the best!

The best of the best. A Doctor.

Thanks to Dr Sam I am here today,

Thank you, Dr. Baradarian!

I thought that Dr. Baradarian was wonderful. I had 5 bypasses done on my heart w/o any pain or complications. He followed my progress daily while I was in the hospital, always, courteous, direct, honest, and caring.

Excellent PLUS

No doubt, he saved my husbands life in a very serious situation. He was gentle but clear about the possible outcome for the need for immediate surgery. Very pleasant bedside communication and information. He kept daily visits and spent time explaining what to expect as my husband recovered. His scars healed quickly. We feel very fortunate to have had Dr, Baradarian as his surgeon. He is wonderful.

Dr. Sam Baradarian is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.

Dr. Sam Baradarian Is this you?