Dr. Samuel Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samuel Chang?

Watch out for billing issues

Posted on July 14th, 2013

I was charged for 2 sleep studies when I had only one. Also billed for extra supplies and rentals that I did not use. The billing department did not contact me about it and sent it to collection in 2 months. After calling them, they refused to correct the bill. Be very careful about your bill. Be very careful about getting charged for extra sleep studies. They are very unprofessional and rude.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Great experience, finally getting some help with my sleep! Diagnosis much more complete than what I received from my family practice doctor.

Posted on February 14th, 2015