4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sam M Diasti?

excellent doctor very pleased with his treatment

my experience is always been great his been taking care of me for over 15 yrs

excellent doctor very pleased with his treatment

the best primary care doctor i ever had !

i have been seeing him for 20 yrs and hes great

Wonderful Group

I have been coming to Dr Diasti's practice since he was in Hyde Park. I haven't seen him personally in a while, but if I make appointments far enough in advance I can be seen by him. I would like to say that Amy is an awesome doctor also. I see her if Dr Diasti is not available. They both have great bedside manners.

he is a great doctor and love his bedside manner.

been going to him for years, and will not change.

always caring and interesting in spending time .

always caring and interested feel safe with him and trust his medical skills.

Tampa's Best Doctor for all your ills

Dr. Diasti has been my doctor for years and has always been concerned with my whole self and not just what is sick. He takes the time to listen and properly figure out what is wrong. If you are not a patient, you should be....

Tampa's Top Internist

My husband (a doctor himself) and I have been patients of Dr. Diasti's for some time. Dr. Diasti is the real deal when talking about going to an internist in that he is not only very smart , but he asks the right questions and listens to what his patients have to say very carefully. He is willing to spend as much time with you as is needed to diagnose and make an action plan to deal with any medical issue, where needed. At Dr. Diasti's office, a patient is not just a number and he orders additional blood work or testing when prudent. He gets to know his patients and offers highly competent and very important, compassionate, health care. I have a high level of trust in his ability to diagnose and deal with any medical condition he is confronted with. His follow-up care is also exceptional. Dr. Diasti rises above the rest in a day when many other doctors rush patient visits due to insurance policy mandates. He does what is needed and when needed regardless of all else. I recommend him to anyone looking for a smart, skilled, thorough and compassionate internist who provides above-and-beyond patient care.

honest nice guy great doctor.

seen him for many years .has not changed since i started seeing him .

he is excellant

very attentaive to deatils and excellant listing skills

Sam has been keeping me healthy for 25 years

always concerned and attentive. I have the utmost confidence in DR. Diasti

Dr. Sam M Diasti is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tampa, FL.