Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sam Fayman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Basal Cell
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Actinic Keratosis
Showing 5 of 14
He just started in looking at my face and arms and freezing things before I even had a chance to comment or be asked. I had to ask him if he was going to look at my upper body and he wasn't going to look at my legs except I had to ask him to look at a spot. I felt overwhelmed and I've seen him years ago. I guess I'm used to a better exam from other dermatologists I've seen in the past 15 years. I was surprised at the abrupt treatment
Dr. Fayman is professional, kind and extremely knowledgable. After seeing a couple of other derms in the area, it was a godsend to find him. He treated my condition expertly and provided great descriptions of treatment options along the way. My whole family are patients of his, and we would not go to see anyone else.
i truely have nothing good to say about this doctor...he is very hurried and did not listen to anything i had to say. i told him the medications that was perscribed by my initial doctor wasnt working...but he went ahead and refilled the perscription anyway...i told him my two kids had the same condition...yet he told me my condition wasnt contagious...talk about not listening...i was perscribed a topical...but it failed to work after a month...i went back he looked at me breifly and i suggested other optiones i had reserched...but you know how doctors are...they know everything. he said to me theres nothing we can do but manage it...how you gunna manage it if you dont try anyhing to fix it in the first place. omg...ive come to realize doctors are not that smart when it comes to figuring things out...they may be able to retain alot of information...but they cant seem to figure things out...they like to guess by perscribing pill after pill until something eventual works....what is that? how about this give us 10 minutes...listen to us...examine us...voice your opinion...give us time to ask questions...give us options...were paying you for your services. if you went and bought an item and it came to you messed up not working...youd send it back want a refund or have it fixed properly...stop wasting our money....take the time and figure it out and not guess...
39 Years Experience
Andizhan State Medical Institute
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Sam Fayman accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health and Life IL PPO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry MO PPO
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGalesburg Dermatology Center, 201 N Prairie St, Galesburg, IL
Dr. Sam Fayman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Galesburg, IL.