Dr. Sam Fayman Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sam Fayman?

He just started in looking at my face and arms and freezing things before I even had a chance to comment or be asked. I had to ask him if he was going to look at my upper body and he wasn't going to look at my legs except I had to ask him to look at a spot. I felt overwhelmed and I've seen him years ago. I guess I'm used to a better exam from other dermatologists I've seen in the past 15 years. I was surprised at the abrupt treatment

Dr. Fayman is a true professional. He does lack a good bedside manner. but I am there for treatment for my problem and don't need a good bedside manner. He only spends necessary time. I have never experienced follow ups. Staff is polite and professional.

Best dermatologist in the area

Dr. Fayman is professional, kind and extremely knowledgable. After seeing a couple of other derms in the area, it was a godsend to find him. He treated my condition expertly and provided great descriptions of treatment options along the way. My whole family are patients of his, and we would not go to see anyone else.

Thorough and professional.

We see Dr. Fayman in Macomb and since he's got a lot of clients as a visiting dermatologist, he's always in a hurry and there's usually a pretty good wait. On the other hand, he seems thorough and professional .

i truely have nothing good to say about this doctor...he is very hurried and did not listen to anything i had to say. i told him the medications that was perscribed by my initial doctor wasnt working...but he went ahead and refilled the perscription anyway...i told him my two kids had the same condition...yet he told me my condition wasnt contagious...talk about not listening...i was perscribed a topical...but it failed to work after a month...i went back he looked at me breifly and i suggested other optiones i had reserched...but you know how doctors are...they know everything. he said to me theres nothing we can do but manage it...how you gunna manage it if you dont try anyhing to fix it in the first place. omg...ive come to realize doctors are not that smart when it comes to figuring things out...they may be able to retain alot of information...but they cant seem to figure things out...they like to guess by perscribing pill after pill until something eventual works....what is that? how about this give us 10 minutes...listen to us...examine us...voice your opinion...give us time to ask questions...give us options...were paying you for your services. if you went and bought an item and it came to you messed up not working...youd send it back want a refund or have it fixed properly...stop wasting our money....take the time and figure it out and not guess...

Said he would have to reserach my daughter's spot and get back to me....I'm still waiting. He packed the waiting room at 9 am like he was trying to see as many insured patients as possible just to get the cash. Didn't spend 5 minutes with us, and you could hear all the other people he was seeing because the walls were so thin. Didn't come away with a good feeling at all.