4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sam Filiciotto?

Awesome doc!

Dr. Filiciotto performed an emergency gall bladder removal for me while I was on vacation in San Diego. I feel so fortunate that he was the doc on call the night I landed in Pomorado Hospital. I had a very quick recovery from a potentially life threatening situation that included a gangrenous and infection gall bladder. His skill allowed me to get my life back quickly and I am so grateful to him. Plus his personality was a delight.

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Filiciotto performed an emergency appendectomy on me in 2010 after I refused to use the surgeon on call at the hospital whom we had a bad previous experience with. Dr. Filiciotto was fantastic, and if I or a family member should need the assistence of a surgeon again in the San Diego area we would definitly request him!

Dr. Sam Filiciotto is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Poway, CA.