Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sam W Ho has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Chronic Pain
- Muscle Spasticity
- Nerve Damage
- Sports Medicine
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Brain Injuries
- Surgery Recovery
- Spinal Injuries
- Spinal Cord Injuries
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 27
Was refered to see him and it was the most bizarre dr. appt i have ever had, he smiled a lot and told jokes, discussed non medical topics and didn't seem interested at all in answering questions. I left the appt bewildered and couldn't believe what had transpired. Worst doctor i have ever seen, do NOT waste your time with this guy.
worse dr i have ever seen. he never wanted to help me. made me feel like i really wasnt injured. he walked out of the room and said i cant do anything for you i dont know what you want me to do for you. last i knew he was a dr. i was so upset i asked for my medical records and left. when i got the records from my last visit he put a bunch of lies on my record and im going through a lawsuit with a drunk driver. not one thing he put in my records was true.
Dr. Ho is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Sam W Ho accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Spectrum Health
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRehabilitation And Physical Medicine, 350 Lafayette Ave SE Ste 301, Grand Rapids, MI
Dr. Sam W Ho is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Grand Rapids, MI.