Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Hochane
Dr. Sam Hochane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Show Low, AZ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology. Dr. Hochane is affiliated with Navapache Regional Medical Center, Summit Healthcare and Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Hochane has the following 1 specialty
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Showing 3 of 3
generally rude as a person. really rude if you have to be flown to a real neuroligest and you wake up feeling better overnight than you did under him month the whole time complaning his treatment is not working. did not follow through on potential findings. last thing i heard from him was come back in 6mo. 6 weeks later had tumor removed. thanks for being incompetent and driveing me elsewhere i am alive today because of it.
Dr. Hochane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Navapache Regional Medical Center
Summit Healthcare Regional Medical Center
30 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Sam Hochane accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions5171 Cub Lake Rd, Show Low, AZ
Dr. Sam Hochane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Show Low, AZ.