Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sam Kwauk
Dr. Sam Kwauk, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Kwauk is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, Beth Israel Medical Center and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Sam Kwauk has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Sam Kwauk is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.