Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sam S Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sam S Miller has the following 14 expertise
- Pituitary Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Cushing Disease
Showing 5 of 45
Was placed in his office. He was speaking with his IT person and had me sit and listen for approx. 7 min. He then handed me my lab report and told me to look at it while he went to the restroom. I sat there for 5 min until he returned. He asked me what I thought and when I proceeded to tell him, he waved his hand at me as though "brushing off my opinion". He would not listen to what I had to say. Needless to say, I have found another physician. He needs to retire.
I went to Dr Miller on the recommendation of 3 friends and my doctor. He was pleasant, upbeat, and very kind. Other patients in the waiting room spoke hughly of him and had been with him a long time. He was able to listen, helped me, and explained my illness and treatment in a ways I could understand. He even gave me his home phone number in case I had questions!
47 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1971
Mayo Clinic And Medical School
Dr. Sam S Miller accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSam S Miller Md, 7711 Louis Pasteur Dr Ste 300, San Antonio, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sam S Miller in this video.
Dr. Sam S Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.