Dr. Sam Moran Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sam Moran?

Dr. Moran is a wonderful physician.

Posted on July 29th, 2016

Dr. Moran is kind, courteous, and exceptional. His professionalism is unparalleled . . . and he has an excellent bedside manner. His staff is top-notch and Meg, specifically is extraordinary. I highly recommend Dr. Moran to any woman looking for a great OB/GYN. He delivered both of my babies and has also been my surgeon. 5 stars.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Upon review of previous ratings I agree with some however my experience regarding accurate diagnosis treatment was a horrible experience. I was treated for menopause with Premarin which was the typical drug, however I had an allergic reaction after several months of using Premarin which put me in the Emergency room with a hormonal melt down. I contacted Dr. Moran's office about this to explain what had happened and wanted to know why. My questions went unanswered and I was told my message would be delivered to the doctor. I never heard back from his office and felt completely neglected. I do not recommend Dr. Moran for treatment in the area of peri menopause or menopause. See an "Anti Aging" physician for help and education regarding this. Anti Aging physicians are up to date on the latest science in this area.

Stay away

Posted on December 9th, 2015

This facility is horrible, they are trying to scam patients into paying for services covered by insurance. I'm guessing they are going under, as I've only ever seen 2 other patients there.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Love Dr. Moran and staff! Have been going for years!!

Horrible.

Posted on February 13th, 2015

I have never been to a worse dr. Never go.

Posted on February 11th, 2015

Just a lovely and knowledgeable doctor!

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Posted on January 10th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Moran for 18 years. He delivered 2 of my children through C-sections. He is wonderful!! He's always courteous, concerned, and makes you feel at ease. The office staff is terrific. Go see him!!

do not go to this dr if you want help with a problem pregnancy!!!!

Posted on June 10th, 2013

Im a 29 week old pregnant woman, and this dr rushes me in and out of his office. I have to basicly make him stay in the room to ask questions, doesnt tell me what he has done unless I ask its like im in the dark. He seemss to busy to spend the time to make me feel comfortable. I have had tomake him do things that should already be done, like checking curvix. I have been in pain my whole pregnancy but he refuses to help with that, he took an oath to do no harm but has allowed me to suffer threw out this complecated pregnancy. I have left him as a dr, for neglecting me an my baby, and not careing what I am going threw,and treating me as a dollar sign. I have tn care and others i have talked to with the same insurance have said the same, so it may just be because tncare doesnt pay as much idk..That is the problem with a male dr they cant impathize with a womans pain espeial labor pains...

Posted on April 27th, 2011

If you want a doctor that truly cares about his patients, takes as much time as necessary to answer any question or concerns you may have, and understands that the mother is the best judge of the life growing inside of her, then Dr. Moran is the obstetrician for you. Because he listened to me, ordered a series of tests, my little girl is here today, happy, healthy, and beautiful. His staff is the very best and became like family to me. Thank you, Dr. Moran....

Posted on March 7th, 2017