Dr. Sam Pourbabak Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sam Pourbabak?

The best care I could hope to receive

Sam Pourbabak is my endocrinologist. I am sorry he could not be my internist as well. Thorough, thoughtful, intelligent care. I feel secure in his practice.

Kind and Competant

Dr. Pourbabak is one of the kindest doctors I have ever met. Even in his busy office he takes the time to be extremely thorough and to review all test results in a way that I can understand. He takes the time that many other doctors seem to have forgotten, and he goes the extra mile to see me as a person, and not just a number. The office staff, however, leaves a lot to be desired, though some of them have been very nice. It kind of depends on who you deal with, and how busy they are. Never the less, "Dr. Sam" is wonderful!! Though he was not my surgeon, he still came to visit me in hospital after my thyroid surgery.

Dr. Pourbabak

I have been going to Dr. Pourbabak for over five years and I highly recommend him to anyone with thyroid disease or diabetes. He is brilliant, knowledge and he takes the time to explain test results in an understandable way. In addition he is a great listener and he always makes me feel taken care of. He is very proactive about staying current. I always leave my appointment having learned something new. He's not only a remarkable doctor, he seems like a very genuine person who truly cares about people!

The Best EVER!

Dr, Sam Pourbabak ROCKS. he is the best in so cal, my own brother is a Phisician but I go to Dr. Pourbabak because of the way he cares about his work and his patients, absolute professional.

Not recommend !!!

The Endocrinologist you were looking for!

Dr. Sam Pourbabak is the Endocrinologist Physician you're looking for...! I was referred to him by my Internist to help control my Diabetes which was totally out of control. He spent A LOT of time explaining the mechanism of it and then helped me taking control of my Diabetes. Great guy!

Not a Favorable Experience

An arrogant and condescending doctor. If you see this guy, don't even hint at what you think the problem is. The staff are overworked with some degree of chaos.

Review of Dr. Pourbabak

Outstanding Doctor. He is brilliant at diagnosing thyroid issues. He's an excellent listener and a clear communicator.

KNOWLEDGEABLE AND AMAZING!

Dr. SAM POURBABAK is a knowledgeable doctor. One of handfull of doctors that spends plenty of time with patients and even explains things in PLAIN ENGLISH. Very friendly and warm character. Extremely knowlegable about various medications and slight differences between them. My mother felt much better after the visit. The office was very easy to locate. I didn't have any trouble finding it at all.

Generic Doc

The worst bedside manner I have ever had to deal with. This is a take two aspirin type of doctor..if you are looking for someone to work with you don't waste your time.

The Best Endocrinologist

Knowledgeable and Friendly...

Dr. Pourbabak is very knowledgeable and friendly. He is very thorough and always review all labs and x-rays with his patients. Thumbs way up!