4.9

Super excited and happy about my tummy tuck!

I have to be honest that I was really nervous and didnt believe it when Dr. Sam Speron told me about barely having any pain. I had two C-sections and I was really worried. But I had so much extra skin and stretch marks on my abdomen. I really wanted to look like I used to in my 20s. The surgery was pretty straightforward and I love how I look. Ow in a bikini. I would recommend it for anybody considering it!!

Great experience here

Wonderful staff, very compassionate doctor highly recommend!

wonderful doctor!

Wonderful surgeon!

I was very apprehensive to have surgery because I just could not believe it would be as easy as the doctor said. However after my surgery I’m glad to report that it was a breeze. There’s no need to wait your entire life to regain your confidence

Love this DR

Super excited and happy about my tummy tuck!

Super excited and happy with my new facelift shape!

I look very natural which was my biggest concern. Surgery was quick and under local and we talked the whole time. Such a class act!

Love my new eyelids!

I had hear eyelids and tired looking eyes and in a 15 minute upper bleep surgery in his office under only local, my life was transformed!! I'm soapy and my friends are so jealous. I love how natural I look too.

Amazing rmeoval of my birthmark

I've had a disfiguring birthmark since I was born and I was embarrassed by it always. I had several appointments over the years but doctors were always scary and made it seem like a big surgery. They all wanted to do it in the hospital. When I met Doctor Speron, I almost couldn't believe it. he told me he could do it in the office in 10 minutes. I was scared but did it and couldn't believe how gentle he was. He didn't lie at all!. I trust him with my life now and you should too!!

Best surgeon ever!

Had a revision of awful work done in LA. Great bedside manner and technically superior!

Wonderful doctor!

Very helpful and very skilled

Dr. Sam Speron is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.