Dr. Samuel C Weber Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Samuel C Weber?

Patient

Dr. Weber is EXCELLENT. I love everything about him and you will, too. I highly recommend him as an ENT doctor, but the front office staff is in need of training to improve their customer service skills.

Did not provide a diagnosis only an opinion .

Knowledgeable and willing to answer questions.

Dr. Weber saved my mother's life in 2006. She had been experiencing headaches and stiffness in her neck for some time and was ignored when she complained to her PCP and cardiologist. Dr. Weber had seen my dad several years earlier, so she made an appointment with him. He immediately sent her for a CT scan of her head which showed a large aneurysm. He called her that afternoon and told her not to go anywhere and rest until she could see the interventional radiologist the next morning. The aneurysm was repaired with coiling and she's fine today.

I saw Dr. Weber today expecting to be scheduled for a thyroid surgery. He repeatedly told me that my thyroid was not the cause for my breathing and swallowing difficulty. I was skeptical at first, but then I realized he knew what he was doing. He was very pleasant and my parents felt the same. I am appreciative of his expertise, wealth of knowledge, and look forward to getting to the root of my health issue. I highly recommend him to any future patients. Thanks, Dr. Weber!!

Dr. Samuel C Weber is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.