Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
325 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98104
Book Online Now
Dr. Saman Arbabi has the following 2 specialties
- Surgical Critical Care
Dr. Saman Arbabi has the following 4 expertise
- Nonpenetrating Wounds
- Wounds and Injuries
- Abdominal Injuries
- Adult Respiratory Distress Syndrome (ARDS)
Dr. Saman Arbabi is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Saman Arbabi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Saman Arbabi
Dr. Arbabi is a UW professor of surgery in the Division of Trauma, Burns and Critical Care at Harborview Medical Center. After receiving his medical degree from the University of California at Davis in 1992, he completed his residency training in general surgery from the University of Washington. He also completed a two-year fellowship program in trauma and surgical critical care, and is board-certified in surgery and surgical critical care.
Locations & DirectionsHarborview Medical Center, 325 9th Ave, Seattle, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Saman Arbabi, MD in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Saman Arbabi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.