Dr. Saman F Ghahremani Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Saman F Ghahremani?

Why can other doctors office do it?

While I really like Dr. Gharemani I can't say that I had a pleasant experience at his office. The place is crowded and I suspect they overbook, the staff at the front desk is RUDE and I waited for over AN HOUR just to be seen by the technicians! They seemed to have forgotten about me too and just walked by me without saying anything. I heard a girl making a comments about not wanting to call a patient back because he was "stupid" (?!?) When I finally saw the Dr. it was very brief and rushed. Overall I was there for OVER 3 HOURS and I do not see why people want to come back just to wait for hours and have to deal with rude, unprofessional people.... Next time I'll go get my eyes checked somewhere else.

Excellence

Extremely caring doctor with great bedisife manner and gentle hands. Professional and courteous staff. Clean offices. On-site person to asisst wiht glasses.Overall - Worth it.

Joseph C. Rowe

Dr. G has been my Ophthalmologist for many years. He has been treating me for glacoma. I highly recommend him as your Dr. He cares, takes a personal interest in your life and how your vision effects your life. His staff also cares, is friendly and personable. Way to go Dr. G!!!