- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samantha M Chase MD
Dr. Samantha M Chase, MD is a doctor primarily located in Southbridge, MA, with another office in Peabody, MA. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery.
Dr. Samantha M Chase has 2 locations
Dr. Samantha M Chase has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Samantha M Chase has the following 14 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Samantha M Chase Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA HMO Blue Select
- BCBS MA HMO Blue with Managed Care Behavioral Health
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Samantha M Chase
Dr. Chase graduated from the University At Buffalo State University of New York School of Medicine &Amp; Biomedical Sciences in 2011. Dr. Chase works in Southbridge, MA and 1 other location and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Chase is affiliated with Harrington Memorial Hospital and UMASS Memorial Medical Center.