Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samantha Dane has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Samantha Dane is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I would absolutely not recommend this doctor. I came in with shortness of breath and chest tightness as I have seasonal asthma. Dr. Dane dismissed my concerns telling me I "should have made an appointment with my primary care doctor" (mind you, this was at a walk in clinic to which I came for some IMMEDIATE relief for my asthma, if i felt i could have waited to be fit in for an appointment with my pcp i would have). Then, she went on to say that she can't do much for me because she "doesn't know me as a patient." Another one of my favorites was when she asked me if I had ever been hospitalized for my asthma to which I replied, "when I was a child," Dr. Dane replied, "How long ago was that? 5 minutes ago?" Horrible bedside manner.
Dr. Dane is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Hospital Of St Raphael
St Vincent's Medical Center
17 Years Experience
University of Rochester
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions130 Division St, Derby, CT
Dr. Samantha Dane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Derby, CT.