Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samantha D Deluca has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Samantha D Deluca has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Samantha D Deluca has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Samantha D Deluca is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
Make your appointment in advance and then plan on spending a solid hour in the waiting room. Then plan on the nurse calling you into a room, taking your vitals and making you spend another half hour waiting for the doctor. Once Dr. DeLuca arrives, expect her time spent with you to be under 10 minutes. Not exactly someone that cares!
Dr Deluca is the best doctor in a practice filled with outstanding doctors. Although i wait about an hour each time i see her, she takes her time with me and answers any questions I have and goes above and beyond. She is an expert in her field but unlike so many other doctors, there is no arrogance or dissmisive tendencies. It is worth the wait to see her.
Dr Deluca and Dr Manning are excellent in their field. Very caring and considerate as well as highly skilled. they took excellent care of me in my emergency csection as well as in the office. Have sent several friends their way. Hard to get appt and through phone, however doctors are prompt in calling back!
Patients' Choice Award (2010, 2011, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
19 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samantha D Deluca in this video.
Dr. Samantha D Deluca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lumberton, NJ.