Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canonsburg, PA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism. Dr. Demauro-Jablonski has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 27
Dr. Demauro has the best bedside manner. She was very informative and explained my condition to me in a way that I was able to understand. I asked a lot of questions, and she was always so patient with me. I walked out of each appointment feeling confident about the care and attention she had given me. I will definitely recommend Dr. Demauro to anyone in need of an Endocrinologist.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
16 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Locations & DirectionsCenter for Diabetes & Endocrine Health, 1900 Waterdam Plaza Dr, Canonsburg, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski in this video.
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.