Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski MD
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Canonsburg, PA, with another office in Sewickley, PA. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism and Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski has 2 locations
1900 Waterdam Plaza Dr
Canonsburg, PA 15317
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski has the following 13 expertise
- Cushing Disease
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Gland Issues
- Addison Disease
Showing 5 of 8
Excellent Endo Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski - Posted on May 24th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski - Posted on October 14th, 2014
I'm so glad I found her!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski - Posted on September 4th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski - Posted on July 7th, 2014
Professional, knowledgeable and caring
Self-verified patient of Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski - Posted on December 4th, 2013
Dr. Demauro has the best bedside manner. She was very informative and explained my condition to me in a way that I was able to understand. I asked a lot of questions, and she was always so patient with me. I walked out of each appointment feeling confident about the care and attention she had given me. I will definitely recommend Dr. Demauro to anyone in need of an Endocrinologist.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
17 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski, MD - Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism in Canonsburg, PA, in this video.
Dr. Samantha A Demauro-Jablonski is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Canonsburg, PA.