Dr. Samantha A Langer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samantha A Langer?

A Wonderful Doctor And Makes You Feel Alright and Reassuring

L Ulep

Dr. Langer was referred to me by the Radiologist and first time to met her. During my appointment she explained all the details and findings of my sickness and in plain language that it is easily understood on what I will expect during the surgery.

If she does ths good...

I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Langer assigned to me when I was in the ER recently. She ended up being my DR. for the 10 days I was a guest of KAISER DT SF. Although my case could not have been further from her specialty, she provided the best care I could have gotten anywhere and her post hospitalization follow-up was just as wonderful.

Dr. Langer is an exceptional doctor. She took her time to get to know me and my needs, my concerns and worked with me on my decisions for my procedure.

Dr. Samantha A Langer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Francisco, CA.