Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samantha A Schoenhaus has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Showing 5 of 17
Met w/ her 3times. She spent 2minutes w/ me on my 1st visit. The next two visits lasted in seconds. Today was the day for my gender reveal. It was the first time my mom came w/ me. She didn't introduce herself or congratulate me for having a boy. The warmth, the comfort, the care and the compassion was not there. I also found out I was high risk and she did little to explain more about my situation. She said she would refer me to a high risk MD and sent me on my way. Being that this is my first pregnancy, I am truly heartbroken by my experience, I gave her 3 appointments to show me some sense of care....but after today, it is clear that this MD is no longer in touch with her patients and need some refreshment course on bedside manner.
I saw her for pelvic pain-burning/sharp pain in uerthra/vagina. The doctor noted my uterus was very tender to the touch but seemed unconcerned. All she did was a swab test. My primary care doctor had tested me for all stds and only found a very small amount of yeast which I explained to her. I do not believe she did her job or really cared to find out why I was in pain. She just said to go get some monistat if you want and sent me away. Not friendly! Why would I go back to a doctor who has such little concern when I told her how much pain I was in? I felt rushed in & out and uncared about by the doctor. I have since seen another doctor who diagonsed me with pelvic floor dysfunction.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2016, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Samantha A Schoenhaus accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
- First Health PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsLaparoscopic Surgery Of Nevada Llc, 8285 W Arby Ave Ste 390, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Samantha A Schoenhaus is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.