2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Samantha Uriguen?

AVOID DR. URIGUEN

Dr. Uriguen is seemingly incompetent. Told that I wanted to decline a mammogram, she wrote an order for one. She did not prescribe the medication I needed. She does not seem to listen to the patient. Got so frustrated I changed doctors. This was in 2013-14.

Horrible . Does not care about her patients. Does not call with results to medical test . I got fed up and called to get my results it took forever for someone to answer phone. Finally, when they did answer, my results could not be found and was told they will get back to me. Which they didn't.

totally incompetent staff incapable of answering the phone and making appointments ,always get message and never a call back,have to go up there,and theres never nothing going on,nobody in office,answer the phone!!!!!

Stay Clear of This Doctor

-Does not listen to patient.-Writes scripts without knowing looking at issue.-RudeWould not recommend her to my worst enemy.

unable to listen to me as a patience and person

some of the office staff can be rude but there are many who are not i went to this doctor with a few illness and i carefully explained everything to her, turns out she wrote the opposite of what I said in my charts.She either can not listen to me or does not believe me. don't know what to do at this point