Dr. Samar Choubah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samar Choubah?

Posted on July 19th, 2013

I am 47 year old with uncontolled type 2 diabetes. No other doctor has been able to help me. After visiting Dr. Choubah one time she put me on an insulin replacement therapy and within 48 hours my glucose levels were normal. I was amazed. I could not imagine my life without her. She is always there to answer my questions and her staff is top notch. Highly recommended.

Osteoporosis

Posted on May 29th, 2012

I am a 43 y/o woman with severe Osteoporosis. I have been treating with Dr Choubah for about 6 months. I had a consultation in her office and within a month she had me on Forteo Injections.I met with a nurse for the Forteo Co. at Dr Choubahs office to learn how to use injections. I see Dr Choubah every 6 weeks to review my progress. She has been fantastic. We will be discussing Hormone Replacements at my next appointment. She is very easy to talk to and listens intently. I would highly recommend her and her office staff.

Amazing doctor.

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Posted on April 13th, 2011

Dr Choubah is a great physician. She is very professional, compassionate and cleary extremely knowledgable in her field. I would recommend her without a doubt.

Posted on December 29th, 2010

i was diagnosed with hyperthyroidism and dr choubah put me on PTU, which had side effects that caused my ankles to swell. she also seemed to push radioiodine therapy as a treatment..her bedside manner is non-existent, and is certainly not a a caring health care provider. when she would call me with lab results, diagnoses, etc, she was very business like, just wanted to get off the phone as soon as she could to make the next call...i eventually left her "care" and went to a thyroid specialist that changed my medication, and my TSH levels have stablilized to the point now where i'm only on 5 mgs of methimazole. btw, PTU had been issued a warning by the FDA in 2009 with one of the side effects being linked to liver failure...something i was not told by dr. choubah, but was informed of this when i began treatment with my new doctor.

Posted on May 20th, 2017