Dr. Samara S Churgin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samara S Churgin?

Index finger injury

Doctor Churgin Is a great doctor. I originally went to a hospital in the city but I needed additional care and went to Good Samaritan hospital. I was referred to doctor Churgin by one of the nurses in the emergency room. Doctor Churgin took care of my intense crushing injury. The staff at her office worked well with my workers compensation insurance company to make sure the visits would be covered. All of my questions regarding my injury were able to be answered by Doctor Churgin.

Amazing hand surgury

I saw Dr. Samara Churgin at Good Samaritan hospital in the emergency room for a reconstruction of my thumb due to a work related injury. Dr. Churgin saved my thumb and did a beautiful job. I was actually very scared that my finger would not make it but she is spectacular, it is healing nicely so far. After surgery I've continued seeing Dr. Churgin at her Babylon office once a week for aftercare. I am seen very close to my appointment time which is convenient. Also, her office staff is very helpful and polite! Overall I am highly impressed with Dr. Churgin's professionalism and skill. Thank you! -Rajin

Amazing Surgeon

Doctor Churgin is a great doctor and an amazing surgeon. I saw Doctor Churgin in Plainview Hospital emergency room due to a broken nose and laceration on my forehead. Everyone I speak to states they see a difference in the before and after version of my nose. Two months later you can barely notice any scars due to Doctor Churgin's amazing technique. Doctor Churgin's staff helped me out with getting the procedure approved thru my Empire Insurance. The staff was very organized and professional with handling all of my paperwork. I would highly recommend Doctor Churgin for any given surgery!

Excellent hand surgery

Dr. Churgin saw me in the emergency room at Good Samaritan hospital for a severe hand injury. She successfully operated on my right hand beautifully. I have recovered very quickly and surprisingly able to return to work almost immediately. My follow up appointments have been at Dr. Churgins Babylon location where her staff is very welcoming and helpful in making my experience quick and easy. The wait time at the office is very short and I am always well taken care of by Dr. Churgin. Thanks so much for helping my hand get better! -Jose

Doreen

Excellent outcome, never knew that I could be this happy! I had a fourth breast augmentation by Dr. Churgin 6 weeks ago. Unfortunately I had three unsuccessful surgeries prior to meeting Dr. Churgin. I am so thrilled with my new look. I was depressed for a long time after my last surgery because my left implant was under my armpit and I could not imagine dying that way. I had several medical problems and Dr. Churgin was so careful with me and had me go for all of the clearances before my surgery to make sure that I had a successful outcome. Dr. Churgin, Mrs. Churgin, Kathy, Tara and her whole staff were so understanding that I even was allowed to reschedule my surgery so that I could go on a once in a lifetime vacation to Italy. I know that Dr. Churgin and her staff love me as much as I love them!

Breast reduction surgery

Dr. Samara Churgin performed my breast reduction surgery on August 2, 2017. Choosing her as my surgeon was the best decision I've ever made in my life! I was terrified to have surgery (never had one) and my recovery was smooth sailing (returned to work after two weeks) and the results are beautiful!! I've had back and neck issues for years, and decided that my triple D's needed a change, and here I am now with a full C cup , and I can dance, jump rope, run without any heavy pressure on my chest!! It's really life changing. If you are considering a breast reduction, you really should see Dr. Churgin for a consultation, and have her team reach out to your insurance company, because guess what? Chances are insurances covers the surgery---as that was the case for me!! Truly happy and over the moon. Thank you, Dr. Churgin!!

I couldn't have asked for a better doctor

I suffered from Chronic back pain, deep grooves in the shoulder and boob sweat for over 10 years and I'm 28. So when the day i tried to stuff my 36DDD breasts into a Victoria Secret bra and the sales girl suggested I find another store, I decided enough is enough. Did my research and found Dr. Churgin through Zocdoc. I didn't know what to expect from the first consultation so I was nervous. To be honest i got a nonchalant vibe from Dr. Churgin at first..but after the second visit she opened up to me. She was warm and very funny and engaging and I never felt uncomfortable around her. We talked about doing physical therapy for 3 months in order to exhaust every possible avenue in order to get approved by my insurance. After those gruelling 3 months, I came back to Dr. Churgin and she evaluated me. I got approved from my insurance company with a few hiccups. We settled on a date for November 17 at Good Samaritan Hospital in West Islip. I was not nervous. I was ready, even excited to get it over with. Dr.Churgin saw me before my send off, drew lines all over my upper area to indicate where my new breasts will be. We decided that a C-cup would be ideal for my body type. I was wheeled into the operating room, drugs were inserted and I was passed out. Came to in recovery and then went home. Dr. Churgin made it her personal duty to call and check up on me the next day, made sure all my prescriptions were up to date and scheldued my appointments a week in advance. My new breasts are so beautiful and perky and I can't thank Dr.Churgin enough. Her whole staff helped me through insurance hiccups, my workplace HR department and many documents. Her staff including Sara and Kathy are one of a kind. They never made me feel like I was a bother and trust me I was lol. Dr. Churgin and her whole office was courteous and kind. Best staff and team in the world. Thank you so much for taking someone whose breasts have been a pain and transforming them into the best shape they've ever been! -Sonika

Incredibly happy that I went to Dr Churgin for my excess skin reduction procedures - I never thought I could look as good as I do now! She's thorough in every aspect of strategizing the procedures I wanted, patient and detailed in answering the ton of questions I had, and made me feel reassured in my health and well being for every step I've gone through so far. All of her incredible staff is friendly and helpful, and very organized. She makes sure to give me time in as many follow up visits and makes my health and happiness the #1 priority. I'm beyond happy with all my results and would recommend her to anyone!

LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE. THE BEST

been meaning to write a review for a while now .Dr. churgin was amazing. She change my life.I went in for a breast reduction consultation and ended up fallling in In love with her and Tara( her assistant). I ended up moving forward with her. She was very detailed when she spoke to me and honest. I went from having really low confidence because of my boobs to loving who I am and that’s all because of her. It’s amazing how good you feel after getting a reduction. Btw her mom is amazing too

Good Experience

Dr. Churgin is very knowledgeable in her field. After injuring my finger, the best option for me was to get a skin graft. Dr. Churgin performed the graft by taking skin from my bicep. Both areas are healing very nicely and insurance covered the cost. I would definitely recommend her.

Highly recommended surgeon

Highly skilled and competent surgeon, great people skills also

This whole experience has been a relief ever since my appointments with Dr. Churgin.

She did a skin debridement on my thigh and I had a follow up appointment to change the wound vac dressing. She continues to be very thorough and understanding which gives me a lot of confidence in everything she's doing. Highly recommend.

Dr. Samara S Churgin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Babylon, NY.