Dr. Samatha Kadiyala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Samatha Kadiyala?

Dissatisfied

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Staff is unhelpful, rude

Best Staff Ever

Posted on February 22nd, 2017

Everyone was very nice from start to finish. Excellent Doctor, I will be a repeat customer.

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on August 13th, 2016

I have been going to Dr Kadiyala for 3 years now.I wouldn't go to anyone else after going to her.She is very sweet and truly cares about her patients. She is very thorough.

Posted on November 20th, 2015

She's a good doctor but she takes to long.. I waited 2 hrs in the waiting room and another hr in the room

Good, if you don't have a problem and you have time to wait.

Posted on November 13th, 2015

She was recommended by a friend but I was a new patient and I had to wait forever for the first appointment. That wouldn't have been a big deal except that it wasn't just for my yearly. On the day of the appointment I had to wait 1.5 hours to see the Dr. I will say the staff was mostly courteous and the Dr. was pleasant but I don't wait that long for any Dr. ever. I nearly walked out. She recommended a follow up appointment in 2-3 weeks. The office scheduled it for 3. 2 days later when I realized that day wasn't going to work I had to reschedule. The soonest they could get me in was a month after my first visit. Again, that's not a problem except that I HAVE A PROBLEM and miserable, painful problem. She seemed like a decent Dr. but I'm getting my records and going somewhere else, where they have time for patients. She's a good Dr. if you don't mind waiting and you're just going for your annual exam.

Rude staff!

Posted on July 14th, 2015

The Dr. Is very nice but I just got off the phone with a very rude employee. Im not dealing with rude staff! I will drop this Dr. Office like a hot potato and be seen at a Dr. Office where the staff is nice no matter what the circumstances. They lost me as a patient. Good luck to anyone else who have to deal with these staff members that think they are above others just because they work in a Dr. Getting payed no more then Bucees employees..

Excellent Doctor

Posted on September 9th, 2014

I have been very pleased with Dr. Kadiyala. She is very through and explains things in an easy to understand way. I would recommend her to anyone.

Posted on December 15th, 2017