Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about allergic asthma, including who gets it and what the most common symptoms are.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease. Dr. Lakshminarayanan is affiliated with VA Puget Sound Health Care Systems, University Of Washington Medical Center and Regional Epilepsy Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan has the following 1 specialty
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical ventilation to assist their breathing.
Pulmonologists diagnose and treat patients with conditions such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, asbestosis, pulmonary fibrosis, lung cancer, COPD, and emphysema. Exposure and inhalation of certain toxic substances may also warrant the services of a pulmonologist.
Some of the tools and tests pulmonologists use to diagnose a patient are a stethoscope in order to listen for abnormal breathing sounds, chest X-rays, CT scans, blood tests, bronchoscopy, and polysomnography.
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Lakshminarayanan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
VA Puget Sound Health Care Systems
University Of Washington Medical Center
Regional Epilepsy Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1660 S Columbian Way, Seattle, WA
Dr. Sambasiva Lakshminarayanan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Seattle, WA.