Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sambiz Amini has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Sambiz Amini has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Sambiz Amini has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
39 Years Experience
Shahid Beheshti University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Sambiz Amini Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sambiz Amini's office for more information.
25775 McBean Pkwy Valencia, CA : (661) 424-8850
44216 10th St W Lancaster, CA : (661) 723-7416
11211 Sepulveda Blvd Mission Hills, CA : (818) 365-9531
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sambiz Amini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Valencia, CA.