Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh MD
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Mc Lean, VA and Lutherville Timonium, MD . He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh has 3 locations
700 2nd St NE
Washington, DC 20002
8008 Westpark Dr
Mc Lean, VA 22102
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh - Posted on September 7th, 2018
10 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 2009
Massachusetts General Hospital
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh Accepts the Following Insurance
Kaiser - MidAtlantic
- Kaiser Permanente MidAtlantic
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sameer M Deshmukh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.