Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sameer H Nagda has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 59
Dr Nagda is a rock star surgeon! He performed a laterjet procedure on my shoulder which is a more complicated than average shoulder surgery. His calm demeanor leading up to the surgery left me feeling confident in his abilities. He clearly knew what he was doing and had done it many times before. My outcome and recovery was exactly as described and the result was excellent. Top notch shoulder surgeon!
I was facing shoulder replacement and wanted a second opinion on this life altering process. A coworker recommended the Anderson Clinic and I went online to get more information. After reading the bios, I decided to make an appointment with Dr. Nagda. From the moment I stepped into his office everything felt right. I felt comfortable and relaxed. The staff was very personable and âpatient friendlyâ. Then the big moment arrived and Dr. Nagda came into the waiting room. He had a great sense of the situation and what needed to be done. He explained fully the procedure and expected outcomes. When finished, I was ready to schedule the surgery but was told to go home and talk to my wife so we could both discuss the process involved and get a joint commitment for having the surgery done. I didnât realize at that moment that these were words from not only a true professional, but also from a person concerned about the welfare of his patient. The surgery was done and the recovery process went as discussed. During my physical therapy, I was asked several times who had performed my surgery as my range of motion was extremely good for this point of the recovery process. This sealed the deal for me in my choice of Dr. Nagda. He is a true professional, great personality, and caring person. I would never have the slightest doubt of going to him for any other procedure under his scope of expertise nor that of recommending him to any of my friends.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
18 Years Experience
Rosalind Franklin University
Graduated in 2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sameer H Nagda is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Arlington, VA.