Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sameer Mamnoon
Dr. Sameer Mamnoon, MD, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Williamsville, NY, with other offices in Cheektowaga, NY and Buffalo, NY (and 8 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine. Dr. Mamnoon is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital, Sisters of Charity Hospital and Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Sameer Mamnoon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 5
The doctor, his physician assistant, and nurses give excellent quality care. Staff greets patients by name and could not be more friendly. It's refreshing to be a person again and not a clinic number! It's fairly easy to get a new appointment scheduled. Dr. Mamnoon is a modern practitioner who listens to his patients and looks at the overall medical picture and patient concerns when recommending treatments.
Dr. Mamnoon is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Sisters of Charity Hospital - St Joseph Campus
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Gates Hospital
Erie County Medical Center
Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
St Joseph Campus
Sisters of Charity Hospital- East Campus
Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
St. Joseph Hospital
Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Kaleida Health - Women's & Children's Hospital of Buffalo
24 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Sameer Mamnoon accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sameer Mamnoon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Williamsville, NY.