Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sameer Sawalha
Dr. Sameer Sawalha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dearborn, MI. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sawalha is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus, OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN and Oakwood Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sameer Sawalha has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
Dr. Sawalha is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn, Oakwood Campus
OAKWOOD HOSPITAL & MEDICAL CENTER DEARBORN
Oakwood Hospital - Dearborn
24 Years Experience
First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute
Graduated in 1989
Seton Hall University
Dr. Sameer Sawalha accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAppoline Medical Clinic PC, 8740 W Warren Ave, Dearborn, MI
Dr. Sameer Sawalha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.