Dr. Sameera Rentia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sameera Rentia?

Posted on November 4th, 2015

She is AMAZING!!!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Dr. Sameera rentia is awesome! She is very knowledgeable, very patient. She is a caring compassionate doctor. I leave her office feeling very satisfied knowing that my children received excellent care. I highly recommend Dr. Sameera rentia.

Posted on April 20th, 2015

She is a wonderful person and great doctor she always makes you feel comfortable talking to her. she always ask questions and listen to you and wait time is never too long. Her front desk staff is very friendly

Dr. Rentia is the best

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr. Rentia is my 9-month old's pediatrician. She is always very attentive, patient, professional and courteous. She makes my 9 month old feel very comfortable. She promptly returns my calls and schedules sick visits. Dr. Rentia is always very patient and answers my million and one questions. I would highly recommend her!!

The best Pediatrician I have ever met

Posted on October 31st, 2009

I definitely recommend Dr Sameera.Waiting time for me was never long, sometimes less than 5minutes.We have two daughters and we are visiting since birth of our second daughter. Now she is 3 and half years old.Doctor and her staff always care for patients.Once I recommeneded my friend and he was totally satisified. He got one son of age 4 years.She always recommened best medicine, we never had an argument about kind of prescription she gave.Diagnosis she did was never wrong.She always spent enough time with us, sometimes around 30 minutes.We never had a follow-up visit. Most of the doctors ask for follow-up visit only to get copay and money from Insurance companies.We got prompt response when we had a query over phone. Other doctors dont event talk to us over phone.She always co-incide with parents views, as if she is parent of our children.

She's great!

Posted on August 25th, 2009

She never seems rushed and I always have a million questions regarding my newborn. She never makes me feel stupid for my questions, no matter how trivial. She is great with my daughter and very polite both me and my husband. We love her!

Posted on January 12th, 2017