Dr. Sameet S Sohi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sameet S Sohi?

Excellent

After being in healthcare for over 20 years, and now needing to be on the receiving end, this is the First time in a long time I met a Dr. That listens to his patient, empathizes with the medical insurance delimma everyone faces, does his job excellently , and is not in a hurry to get on to the next . Would recommend this Doctor in a heartbeat!

Extraordinary and Caring Surgeon

Dr. Sohi has an excellent beside manner and a wonderful ability to listen. I had a badly deviated septum and had seen other doctors but had put off surgery for years. Dr. Sohi put my mind at ease by giving his honest appraisal of the benefits of surgery and the ease of recovery based on his experience. His concern and ability to listen continued throughout the surgery and recovery, to the point that he wanted to know what my worst symptom was even after I was essentially healed. It was clear that it was important to him that the surgery be a success for me. I can honestly say the surgery was a success. You could not even tell that I had had surgery, and I could immediately breathe more easily! I was able to resume work within days. I only wish I had met Dr. Sohi years ago!

BEYOND OUTSTANDING PHYSICIAN! I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS YOUNG PHYSICIAN TO ANYONE!OUT

Parent

Great with kids, really cares, felt very comfortable with doctor.

Dr. Sameet S Sohi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.