Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
Showing 4 of 4
Dr. Abuerreish, you are a one of kind of caring person. Very knowledgeable, caring and very easy to talk to, there was not one time he didn't have time to listen to any of the family. He comes highly recommended from around 18 months to 2 years with someone staying 24/7 with Dad and understanding our questions. He never gave up on Dad for one second. There are not enough words of thanks that we can give. If we ever needed a doctor we would search high and low to find the most intelligent Doctor in his field of expertise We give him many thanks for his caring heart...
24 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 1994
Indiana University School Of Medicine
Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarion General Hospital, 1000 McKinley Park Dr, Marion, OH
Dr. Sameh G Abuerreish is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marion, OH.