Dr. Sameh A Labib Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sameh A Labib?

My Journey

Eight years ago I relocated from Chicago to Atlanta with some apprehension about healthcare. Having 13 successful orthopedic procedures at Rush University my body has made miraculous strides with titanium joints. A few years after arriving here I was facing a complete reconstruction of my left foot and ankle. After consulting with multiple orthopedic surgeons in Atlanta I was told the procedure I required was beyond their ability and I should go to Duke for my surgery. I immediately flew back to Chicago and learned my surgery could be done at Rush , but it was suggested I see a Dr Robinson in Charlotte, North Carolina as that is where the Rush Dr's completed their fellowships. Upon meeting Dr Robinson he agreed that he could do the reconstruction of my left foot and ankle, but told me there is only one Dr in Atlanta who could do this complex procedure. He told me the name of the Dr is Sam Labib at Emory. I set up a appointment and was eagerly looking forward to meeting Dr Labib. Upon meeting and understanding all that needed to be done , plus the unknown after the procedure was started I eagerly scheduled my surgery. The procedure took 6 1/2 hours and I was non weight bearing for 3 months. Today I have zero foot and ankle pain with my fused ankle. Being in healthcare myself, Dr Labib is everything you search for in a provider. His knowledge and vast experience in complex procedures is what sets him at a level above other surgeons . His bedside manner makes you feel as if you're the only patient he is seeing that day. His explanation and calmness put patients at ease, knowing what to expect about their surgery. When you only get one chance to find the right Dr, I will go wherever I can receive the best results. Fortunately for me I had to travel to Chicago and Charlotte in order to meet Dr Sam Labib back here in Atlanta where I started my journey. Hopefully my review will be of help to someone who requires Dr Labib's expertise. I made the journey for you so just pick up the phone and make your appointment so you can get relief. MAK

Excellent surgical technique!

Dr. Labib is very personable, and accessible. He is a top 10 doctor for very good reason. Fixed a problem for me that was nagging for years. I traveled over 500 miles to see him. Twice! The whole team there at Emory are 2nd to none!

Shattered heel bone

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Labib. I'm convinced that his skills are among the best in the world. After my ladder fall from 26ft, I shattered my calcaneus (heel bone) Another surgeon with 30 years experience, told me that I had to have my calcaneus fused to my tibia. Dr. Labib confidently told me he could rebuild my heel without fusing it. I knew I was in good hands. I thank God I went with Labib. After 1 year, I have close to 100% normal function in my foot with little to no pain. After my accident, my heel looked like Humpty Dumpty after his fall. When I saw the x-rays post surgery, it looked so perfect I had tears in my eyes. I don't hesitate to highly recommend him. The office staff is great as well. I wish I could give him more than 5 stars. You won't be disappointed. I found Dr. Labib through my brother-in-law who was the CEO of a medical device company in Denmark. He called his people in the U.S. and they said Dr. Labib is the go-to guy for foot surgery in Atlanta. They were right!

Great operation and he answers his phone

I am most happy with my multiple surgeries ( knee ) few years ago. Last month when I broke my toe and had horrible experience with Emory emergency room, I called Dr. Labib as I was walking out of emrgancy room hours later and without getting proper care. He convenced me to go back, made calls for an on call doctor ( not nurse ) to put back my broken and dislocated toe hanging off my foot and Give me proper care. He was just coming out of surgery, but he still responded. Just like the famous Dr. Andrews, he answers his phone :) A + for dr. Labib D - for Emory emergence room

Great surgeon!

Dr. Labib repaired a severely smashed knee. He got me into surgery very quickly. He explained everything very clearly and has a great manner. I highly recommend him.

The BEST Foot Surgeon in the US !!!!

An incredible surgeon !!!Maybe the #1 foot surgeon in all of America !~

Great Result

Dr. Labib was able to correctly diagnose and perform the correct surgery on my ankle. Another Dr. had done a poor surgical "fix" 9 months prior, and I had been in constant pain and in a aircast until Dr. Labib's proceedure. Now I am walking normally and with no pain. Trainers are available to answer any questions by phone. I would recommend Dr. Labib to anyone.