Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sameh K Mobarek
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cary, NC. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology. Dr. Mobarek is affiliated with Johnston Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mobarek has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek has the following 7 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
I liked and felt like the doctor was interested in me as the patient, in other words he respected why I was there, and spent time going over and reviewing my options. The front office staff, especially the lady at the check-in window were horrible. Worst I have encountered. in over 35 years. Could have cared less about me, my privacy or why I was there, and on top of it, her mouthwash wasn't making it as her breath smelled like a Cat box. Literally made me nauseated.
Dr. Mobarek is the best doctor I have ever had, and I have had a lot of doctors! He always explains things without talking down to the patient, is obviously very caring and genuinely wants to help his patients as much as he can. He will try every method available to help with your problem. Dr. Mobarek saved my life by telling me it was time for a heart transplant. He is a hero of a doctor!
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Mobarek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
Ain Shams University
Graduated in 1983
Canton Medical Education Foundation
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS North Carolina
- BCBS NC Blue Value
- BCBS NC BlueOptions
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsWha Capital Area Ob/Gyn Associates Pa, 1505 SW Cary Pkwy Ste 300, Cary, NC
Dr. Sameh K Mobarek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cary, NC.