Dr. Sameh Wahba Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sameh Wahba?

Posted on November 13th, 2017

DO NOT USE THIS PSYCHIATRIST. ALL HE DOES IS WRITE PRESCRIPTIONS FOR MEDS AND ISNT INTERESTED IN HEARING WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY TO TRY AND DEALS WITH YOUR PROBLEMS. HE HAS A WAITING ROOM FULL OF PATIENTS AND ALL YOU DO IS GO IN GET A SCRIPT AND LEAVE. I SWITCHED PSYCHIATRIST AND THE NEW DOCTOR IS AMAZING.

Professional and caring

Posted on October 17th, 2017

Takes time to understand your own uniques situation and not judge

dr

Posted on May 19th, 2016

very pleased with all of the help that he has done for me every month he treats my mental state of mind and leave feeling better no regrets or complaints also good staff highly recommended to any famly and frends please excuse my spelling thanx

Worst dr and man in the world'

Posted on February 19th, 2016

This man is an animal ! He is nothing but a pill pusher ! He is the rudest man and Doctor I have ever came across! He also isn't respectful of woman ! he doesn't like woman and he doesn't care if you know it or not ! My father was so terribly depressed he didn't care! He takes you off of medicine that your suppose to be weaned off slowly and lies straight to your face there will be no side effects ! He sits with you for 3 minutes then writes a script and tells you he'll see you in a month !! He is arrogant, nasty! He is the worst Doctor I have ever met doesn't care about you one not! He is such a bad man it's frightening !!! I wouldn't bring my dog to him !! If I could I would stand out front of his office with a ginormous sign !! That read dr wahba is SATAN !! Please I beg of you don't use this man he is no good!!

Dr Wahbah

Posted on December 1st, 2015

Dr Wahbah is not only a good doctor, he is also a good friend, and someone you can trust and confide your thoughts and feelings in. He is one of the best doctors I have ever met, and I have been to a lot of them. He has improved my quality of life 100 fold. Thank you Dr Wahbah!!!

revising last post

Posted on October 14th, 2015

I wrote the last comment (using my 4g cellphone to write another response) ...I must say that i was angry and extremely depressed...He is actually friendly and not ugly. Thats it

Posted on January 30th, 2014

He writes scripts and overmedicates. My son was so overmedicated, he DIED.!!!! His organs actually had undissolved pills in them. Cause of death...Accidential Acute OVERDOSE of 2 medications. His heart went into an arithmia, and just stopped. I lost my first born child, and only son. I also lost my life when I lost him. All the Dr. had to say to me was, "it wasnt the medication"'. Sorry for your loss. I was forced to give him one star by this website.

Great Doctor Would Recomend Him

Posted on August 17th, 2012

For those of you here who are upset that the doctor doesn't spend time talking to you ...See a therapist or a psychologist. On a good note I have been seeing Dr. Wahba for 9+ years now and could not be happier with the care I receive.

rip off

Posted on July 31st, 2012

spends 3 min with you just writes script while his back is turned to you he hands you the script and says ill see you in 4 weeks all in less then 5 min

Posted on March 9th, 2012

This is the worst Dr I have ever come accross. he is there to write out a script and take your money. if you need someone to talk to he is not the Dr for you he ont care. All he cares about is how fast he can get you in and out because the more people he see's the mote he gets paid. Worst Dr !!!!!! Should not be able to see patients.

Will not return

Posted on July 30th, 2011

After seeing Dr Wahba for a year and a half, no more than 3 to 5 minutes per visit, I will not be returning to his office. After living through the side effects while on my meds and withdrawal symptoms after coming off Dr. Wahba was very unsympathetic and told me there were no withdrawals symptoms. After seeing my family doctor I got more help and answers then I ever did with Dr. Wahba. He does not know enough about the side effects or withdrawals of the medications he prescribes. Major pill pusher.

No longer suffering

Posted on March 17th, 2011

After suffering panic attacks for 19+ years, I had reached the point where I couldn't get out of bed. My son was 8 years old at the time. Not a good thing when mommy can't get out of bed. These attacks overtook my life and the lives of my son and husband. I've been a patient of Dr. Wahba for almost 12 years now. He properly diagnosed me with Mixed Depression/Anxiety Disorder and placed me on medication. It took about 6 weeks for the meds to start working. Once they did, I felt so much better. Dr. Wahba not only saved my life, he gave me a life! His staff is also accommodating and very friendly. I would recommend him to anyone. Why suffer needlessly when you don't have to.