Dr. Samer W Cabbabe Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Samer W Cabbabe?

Fortunate to have found such a great surgeon

I felt like everyone, doctor and staff, truly cared, I never felt rushed. All questions and concerns were addressed no matter how much time it took. I even received phone calls at home after hours to check on me, clarify something or just put me at ease. My surgeon was also highly accomplished and a perfectionist which made for a very satisfying outcome. I feel more confident with my body and can wear clothes I never could before.

Liposuction of entire midsection

Dr Cabbabe and his team did such an excellent job on my body! Wow! From the very 1st appointment to my 6 week post op - fabulous, worth every penny! His knowledge and confidence are astounding. I felt comfortable with every decision we made together and he was passionate about every step in the procedure. I feel fabulous and cannot wait to wear a bikini again!! All praise for this surgeon and his team!!

The best!

Can’t say enough good things about him. Recommended by multiple physicians and friends. very kind and thorough. The kind of doctor you wish every doctor could be.

34 y/o, Breast Augmentation, Highly recommend!!

I have always contemplated breast implants and after 2 kids I really knew I wanted to go through with it then. I have always been small chested and what I did have just left. Meeting Dr. Cabbabe, he was very professional and laid back, answered all my questions, very informative and gave honest opinions. I knew what was going on every step of the way. Their office staff is amazing!! Everyone was so nice and non-judgemental and always offered a smile and kind words! I would recommend Dr. Cabbabe to anyone for any procedure performed. In my case, my breast augmentation went without a hitch, they are beautiful and healing well!! The staff at the hospital were also super amazing!!! So nice and very informative as well. I was in pain for about a month, worse in the beginning but way better after the 1 month mark. I am so happy I made the decision to do this, I wish I would have years ago haha!!

Glad I was referred to Dr. Cabbabe

So glad I was referred to Dr. Cabbabe. I almost chose another plastic surgeon for my procedure. Definitely cares about his patients and does amazing work. Staff is very friendly and not pushy like others I encountered.

Great surgeon

I was told by several people I would be in good hands with Dr. Cabbabe and they were right. He is a doctor who is compassionate and cares about his patients. I feel very fortunate to have him on my team .

Dr. Sam Cabbabe is more than a skilled surgeon

Dr. Sam Cabbabe is more than a skilled surgeon. He is a confidant and trusted advisor. He and his staff are the most generous and caring people you will ever encounter. This is not just another doctor’s office but rather an office of total healing. He is not only there physically through the most crazy journey of my life, but he, and his staff, were always there emotionally. You can not have a bad day when you get to see Dr. Cabbabe and his staff. I’m very blessed to call him my surgeon!

Dr. Cabbabe fixed my "man boobs". He is amazing. My chest looks completely normal and the scars are invisible

Redo breast implants and lift

Dr Cabbabe redid my breast implants and a lift to even me out. My results are amazing and I could not be more pleased. I would recommend Dr. Cabbabe and his staff to anyone considering plastic surgery.

The Best Doc

Dr Cabbabe is an excellent surgeon and has the best personality of any doctor I have ever met! I can't say enough about him and I would recommend him to everyone!!

A Superior Surgeon

I traveled from out of state to have Dr. Samer Cabbabe perform my breast augmentation surgery. Dr. Cabbabe proved to be an excellent surgeon with a warm and caring bedside manner. He spent a great deal of time answering my many questions in my initial consultation. He proved to be up to date on the latest techniques and had a great deal of experience using a variety of implants. He discussed with me my options for the type that would appear most natural and attractive for my body type. Dr. Cabbabe's staff was top notch and were very helpful in preparing me for the surgery. I am incredibly pleased with my results and feel that Dr. Cabbabe listened to my wishes in regards to shape and size. My recovery was excellent and the small incisions are healing beautifully. I am beyond pleased and feel Dr. Samer Cabbabe is an extremely talented surgeon.

I am so happy with Dr. Samer Cabbabe. He listened and answered all my questions. He took lots of time with me. I liked his confidence. I would highly recommend him. I had my facial surgery at St. Anthony's and the staff there were great also. All in all I feel like I found the best surgeon in St. Louis!

Dr. Samer W Cabbabe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bridgeton, MO.