Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Samer R Choksi has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes self-care, leisure and work-related activities that lead to increased independence and development. Their goal is to empower people to still live the life they want despite any physical, developmental, social and/or emotional issues they might face.
Dr. Samer R Choksi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I was referred to DR. CHOKSI after a very nasty motorcycle accident. I was a little leery at first because I do not care for doctors or hospitals but I have to admit.The staff at Jet Medical Center are absolutely amazing. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE were very professional,(but not so much you felt isolated), thoughtful,(shared ideas and thoughts), and actually; believe it or not HEROIC. Yes, I said it. Silly me; I left the headlights on (because it was raining), and the battery in our truck went completely dead. The secretary staff were kind enough to cover each other so we could get a jump. I was completely satisfied with Jet Medical Center and would recommend them to anyone. If any of the staff read this........ A few more magazines ( all varieties ) would make the short wait time, enhanced perfectly!
I was diagnosed with COPD, ephysema, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. Dr. Choksi diagnosed me as having normal lung functions. I also had one of my lungs removed. LOL He also claims that he examined my elbow and it was normal. I have had injections in my elbow for several years because I have tendinitis so bad. I guess you can determine that by looking at it. I only have to words for this guy. SECOND OPINION!
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Samer R Choksi accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- Avmed Choice
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana HMO Select
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Samer R Choksi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.