Dr. Samer R Choksi Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Samer R Choksi?

Back

Misdiagnosed me

ANGELS!

I was referred to DR. CHOKSI after a very nasty motorcycle accident. I was a little leery at first because I do not care for doctors or hospitals but I have to admit.The staff at Jet Medical Center are absolutely amazing. Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE were very professional,(but not so much you felt isolated), thoughtful,(shared ideas and thoughts), and actually; believe it or not HEROIC. Yes, I said it. Silly me; I left the headlights on (because it was raining), and the battery in our truck went completely dead. The secretary staff were kind enough to cover each other so we could get a jump. I was completely satisfied with Jet Medical Center and would recommend them to anyone. If any of the staff read this........ A few more magazines ( all varieties ) would make the short wait time, enhanced perfectly!

great doc - us healthworks sux

the wait time suxthe clinic looks oldit smellssmall black fliesdoc is incredible - it's like going into the ghetto to get a ferrari. this doctor is nice, brilliant and cares. too bad he works in a crap place where you have to wait 2.5 hours - us healthworks is the problem

I was diagnosed with COPD, ephysema, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. Dr. Choksi diagnosed me as having normal lung functions. I also had one of my lungs removed. LOL He also claims that he examined my elbow and it was normal. I have had injections in my elbow for several years because I have tendinitis so bad. I guess you can determine that by looking at it. I only have to words for this guy. SECOND OPINION!

good doc

Dr. Choski is a great doctor - he figured out I had a broken bone iwth an xray and then got a cat scan to make sure - nothing wrong with double checking. Then he took care of my fracture perfectly. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Very pleasant

I believe Dr. Choksi to be extremely professional, caring, and understanding. He is very patient, doesn't make you feel rushed while examining you... just overall very nice guy.

Horrible doctor, stated that he "does not treat symptoms". Misdiagnosed me for 4 months, denied that I had a concussion when I had been admitted with a concussion in the ER 4 months prior. Terrible bedside manner.

Follow-up with a specialist was required because of diagnostic error.

great doctor.

my experience with dr choksi has been nothing short of amazing

Dr. Samer R Choksi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ocala, FL.